Imagine you’re a young woman visiting a protest in 1968 West-Berlin.
The protest escalates badly and your friend Jonas dies by the hand of a violent police man. You manage to escape by jumping into a cab driven by a faceless man, who drops you off at the start of that same day.
What do you do?
This is the start of Berlin Maniacs, a historical action-adventure, where players take on the role of Tina who is stuck in a time loop and is trying to break free by manipulating the recurring events to save her friend Jonas’ life.
With the help of the Film and Media Fund NRW (Film- und Medienstiftung NRW), we produced a prototype and are now looking for further financing to develop the whole project. If you are interested, than drop us a message here.
Try out the prototype on:
Follow us via:
Credits / Prototype Development Team
- Alexandra Petrus – Story & Art Design
- Rüdiger Brandis – Project Lead
- Alex Boccia – Sound Design
- Sebastian Stricker – Biz Dev
- Joshua Astbury – Game & Level Design
- Chad Comeau – Narrative Design
- Casilda de Zulueta – 3D Art & Animation
- Tobias Stüttem – Programming